Saturday, April 10, 2010

Deepstack Thoughts by...

Since this is the first Borgata Spring Poker Open I'm asking some players what they think?

Brian Revill (Wilmington, DE) says, "It's the whole reason I'm here."

Brian plays cash every week at Borgata but for the past three years hasn't been able to take off work for the June, September, and February events. "April fits into my schedule and I finally have a block of time to play."

Brian has doubled his stack by picking his spots here and there. He loves deepstack 100% over other formats because play is more relevant and the whole tournament doesn't come down to coin flipping.

Laura McBride (Glenolden, PA) also loves deepstack and the Spring Poker Open dates. "I can be more patient and even suck out once in a while."

Laura is a 4th and 5th grade Emotional Support Teacher. "I love it. It's nice here. I'm a teacher and I try to fit in my poker." Laura is currently 'hanging-in' with a less than average stack.

Others commented they were glad the deepstack started on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment