Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bubbling Over

Championship Event
$3300 + $200 NL

Stevens Hanging On

Now that we're 9 spots from the money, here are some varying perspectives on how to approach the bubble. The min cash is $6,130, while first place is $355,535. The average stack is 245k.

Dave Stevens (Wilton, CT), Current Count: 100k - "I've been short all tournament and came in 75th out of 79. I have to wait for hands and play to double up. I can't play marginal hand, I have to wait for a good spot."

Casey Peters (Brick, NJ), Current Count: 140k - "I'd like to make the money, especially after putting in this much time. But I don't have enough to just sit here. I have to do something."

Maurice Paradis (Jewett City, CT) Current Count: 170k "I'm here for a big cash. I'll ship it on the bubble I have to. If it's the right play, it's going in."

Ryan D'Angelo (Vestasl, NY) Current Count: 660k "You have to figure out who cares about the money and who doesn't. Abuse those who are trying to cash and play normally against those who don't care. I'll pick my spots, but I'll be careful if people play back at me."

Level 18 (2500/5000/400 ante) is underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment