Saturday, April 17, 2010

Event 11: Big Stacks

$1,000 + $90 NL

I toured the Signature Room trying to identify the chip leader. There are currently nine 10-handed tables in action, so fewer than 90 players remain.

Table three is heavily loaded with Natala Kuey, Jeremy McLaughlin, David Peters, and Roland Israel. Table nine is similarly laden with David Fox, Bob Hwang, Vinny Pahuja, and Steven Cho. Mike "Little Man" Sica (~60k) is sharing his patch of felt with Joe Simmons. Joe's up to about 80k.

Al Riccobono is up to about 80k also and he's on table 7 with Steve Dannenmann and Matt Brady (Hey E-Tay! I hear Congrats are in order!!! I saw the baby pictures!!!).

Sam Eliacin

I appears, however, that the current chip leader is Sam Eliacin (New York). He's up to about 120k. The player on his right claims he's a luckbox. I guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment